Established. Retail. Accessible.
Though not the most glamorous of suburbs, Innaloo offers amazing convenience and comfortable living that is relatively affordable.
Innaloo is a busy shopping destination. There is a Westfield shopping centre, Ikea, and many major chains here. Neighbouring Osborne Park is a light commercial/industrial area.
There are several good primary schools in the vicinity of Innaloo. At ‘The Innaloo Sportsmen’s Club’ you can enjoy bowls on the covered green, darts and tennis. ‘The Saint’ is Innaloo’s popular local hotel and restaurant.
Innaloo consists of many duplex and triplex townhouses, with investors keen to capitalise on their returns, which contributes to high density living in some areas. It is rare to see a redevelopment where a home is demolished and only one residence is built in its place.
Access to transport and major roads is excellent. Cedric Street in Innaloo intercepts with the Mitchell Freeway. The Stirling train station is close by and Scarborough Beach Road provides access to both the Coast and the CBD.
Innaloo At A Glance
- Postcode: 6018
- Distance to the CBD: 9 kms
- Distance to the beach: 4.9 kms
- Distance to Perth Airport: 20.6 kms
- Median house price sales: 605,000
- Median weekly house price rentals 3 bed 2 bath: $550
- LGA: Stirling
- Transport: Tranperth: Bus services
- Surrounding Suburbs: Wembley Downs, Karrinyup, Osborne Park, Woodlands, Herdsman, Doubleview.
- Median age of residents (2011 census) 35
- Median weekly household income (2011 census): $1449
- Best Coffee: