North. Transport. Developing.
With 17 km of glorious Indian Ocean beaches, the City of Joondalup regards itself as ‘the jewel of Perth’s Sunset Coast.’ Joondalup is both the name of a suburb and the City within which it resides, located approximately 25 km north of Perth’s CBD.
If you need to travel to Perth city, there are several options: a direct train service from Perth to Joondalup’s CBD, excellent Mitchell Freeway access and public transport.
There are so many attractions in Joondalup, it may not be necessary to travel far. Some of these include Arena Joondalup, Lakeside Joondalup Shopping City, Craigie Leisure Centre and plenty of schools and family-friendly venues.
Joondalup At A Glance
- Distance to the CBD: 27.9 kms
- Distance to the beach: 4.5kms
- Distance to Perth Airport: 33.7kms
- Median house price sales: 533,750
- Median weekly house price rentals 3 bed 2 bath: $450
- LGA: Joondalup
- Transport: Tranperth: Bus services, Train Station
- Surrounding Suburbs: Currumbine, Edgewater, Heathridge, Kinross, Nerrabup, Wanneroo
- Median age of residents (2011 census) 33
- Median weekly household income (2011 census): $15433
- Best Coffee: TBA