Oceanside. Proposed Marina. Relaxed.
A coastal suburb in the city of Joondalup in Perth’s north, Ocean Reef offers the dream lifestyle. Perfectly positioned to enjoy the Sunset Coast, home will feel like a holiday at any time of year.
Ocean Reef is located around 8km north of Hillarys Boat Harbour. Travelling by car, early morning traffic congestion on the Mitchell Freeway to the CBD is one of the few hassles of living here.
The city plans to build a world-class Ocean Reef Marina, although this is expected to take more than 10 years to eventuate. In the meantime, the beaches and the Ocean Reef Boat Harbour and Sea Sports Club provide ample opportunities for relaxing and play.
The daily conveniences are also in easy reach, with a couple of local shopping centres as well as health services, local schools and parklands.
Property Of The Week - Ocean Reef
Ocean Reef At A Glance
- Postcode: 6027
- Distance to the CBD: 28 kms
- Distance to the beach: Coastal
- Distance to Perth Airport: km
- Median house price sales: 785,750
- Median weekly house price rentals 3 bed 2 bath: $480
- LGA: Joondalup
- Transport: Tranperth: Bus services
- Surrounding Suburbs: Iluka, Connolly, Currumbine, Heathridge, Beldon, Mullalloo
- Median age of residents (2011 census) 40
- Median weekly household income (2011 census): $2096
- Best Coffee: TBA