Desirable. Luxury. Riverside.
South Perth offers a combination of luxury riverside apartments and grand family homes in a magnificent location.
Part of the City of South Perth, it is just 4 kms from the Perth CBD over the Narrows Bridge, or a short ferry ride across the Swan River.
It offers some of Perth’s best attractions, including Perth Zoo and the Royal Perth Golf Club. A selection of fancy restaurants, cafes and specialty shops adds to the feeling of distinction.
Wesley College is also located in South Perth, an independent school for boys. It has a reputation for educational excellence and high fees.
The South Perth foreshore has something for everyone. There are expansive green open spaces, gazebos, playgrounds and separate walking and cycling paths. The spectacular sunsets and city views make it a popular destination.
South Perth is a very desirable suburb due to its location, its views and its first-class lifestyle.
- Distance to the CBD: kms
- Distance to the beach: kms
- Distance to Perth Airport: kms
- Median house price sales:
- Median weekly house price rentals 3 bed 2 bath: $
- Transport: Tranperth: Bus services, Train Station
- Surrounding Suburbs:
- Median age of residents (2011 census)
- Median weekly household income (2011 census): $
- Best Coffee: TBA