New In Town Relocations Short Stay Properties
Terms And Conditions Of Booking
General Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website (“Site”) you irrevocably agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of New In Town Executive Relocations as set in these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you should not use or access this website. New In Town Executive Relocations accepts no responsibility or liability for matters relating to the individual short stay supplier (“Supplier”).
New In Town Executive Relocations acts on a referral basis only. Once you have made the initial enquiry through New In Town Executive Relocations, we will contact the Supplier to see if the property is available at the requested time. Then the Supplier will directly contact you. If the property is available and a booking is confirmed, a holding deposit may be required to secure the booking.
Confirmation of your booking
You will receive confirmation of the booking directly from the Supplier. Please note that the initial enquiry is not a booking. The booking is not guaranteed until you have received confirmation of a booking from the Supplier.
New In Town Executive Relocations accepts no responsibility for any booking, with Suppliers under any circumstances.
Payment for all transactions with a Supplier including any deposit, bond or payment of accommodation will be made directly by the person making the booking to the Supplier.
New In Town Listed Short Term Properties
All properties listed on our website are fully furnished and equipped. Please check the individual property listings for an inventory or any special requirements.
Unlisted Short Term Properties - General
New In Town are able to source short-term properties in Perth which are not listed on our website. (Terms and Conditions apply). Please see our Relocation Packages.
Terms and Conditions of Suppliers
Suppliers will impose their own terms and conditions in relation to their goods and services. You acquire goods and services from Suppliers subject to those terms and conditions, so you will be required to agree to their terms and conditions before confirming a booking.
- Supplier goods and services
- New In Town Executive Relocations operates the Site as a referral basis for Perth Short Stay Properties. We are not an agent for property owners or managers that advertise properties on New In Town’s website.
- Information on the Site about properties offered by a Supplier is provided by that Supplier. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by Suppliers for posting on the Site and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date. Facilities, activities or other services that form part of your booking may be subject to change.
- We do not make any representation as to the safety, quality, condition or description of any goods or services provided by Suppliers that are advertised on the Site. Any issues regarding safety, quality, condition or description should be dealt with directly with the Supplier with whom you have made a booking. New In Town Executive Relocations is unable to provide refunds.
- Suppliers impose their own terms and conditions in relation to their goods and services. You acquire goods and services from Suppliers subject to those terms and conditions, so you should check that you agree to the terms and conditions before you confirm your booking.
- All bookings are subject to Supplier availability.
- You will only use the New In Town reservation/enquiry form on the Site for genuine booking enquiries or reservations.
- Exclusion of liability for Suppliers
- To the extent permitted by law, New In Town Executive Relocations nor any other person or entity whose site, properties or listings have been integrated into the Site, will be responsible, and we exclude all liability, for any loss or damage whatsoever (including personal injury and damage to property) that you or another person may suffer in connection with the offer or supply of (or default in supplying) goods or services by Suppliers.
- Validation Of Booking
- You may be required to provide a credit card at check-in/arrival to cover incidental charges and you may also be required to provide photo ID. Suppliers may refuse accommodation where they are not reasonably satisfied as to the credentials of any guest at the time of check-in/arrival.
- The Supplier you have booked with may ask for a bond or security deposit to be paid to secure the booking. If so, the payment will be directly transferred into the Supplier's bank account. New In Town Executive Relocations does not become involved in the payment of bookings, return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Supplier's terms and conditions.
- Changes, cancellations and refunds
- Terms and conditions for booking changes, cancellations and refunds are specific to each Supplier and/or each property that they list. These terms are set out on each listing.
- New In Town Executive Relocations is unable to request any booking changes or cancellations on your behalf. You must contact the Supplier to change or cancel the booking.