Doubleview is located next to Scarborough, just one suburb from the Coast, and is intercepted by Scarborough Beach Road. The homes south of Scarborough Beach Road are generally more modern and expensive family homes.
The convenient location and the relative housing affordability makes Doubleview popular with families and investors. It has seen plenty of redevelopment in recent years- many of the old fibro houses have been demolished to make way for one or more townhouses.
A positive sign for the future of the area is the opening of several new cafes and specialty shops, and plans to redevelop the local shopping strip.
Doubleview is home to the West Stirling Neighbourhood House, which offers a range of community activities. It is also within easy reach of several primary schools, parklands, sports facilities and the major shopping centres in both Karrinyup and Innaloo.
- Distance to the CBD: kms
- Distance to the beach: kms
- Distance to Perth Airport: kms
- Median house price sales:
- Median weekly house price rentals 3 bed 2 bath: $
- Transport: Tranperth: Bus services, Train Station
- Surrounding Suburbs:
- Median age of residents (2011 census)
- Median weekly household income (2011 census): $
- Best Coffee: TBA