Affluent. Desirable. Refined.
The sprawling suburb of Nedlands is superbly located- next to King’s Park, the Swan River, the University of Western Australia and the Matilda Bay precinct. It also contains some of Perth’s top private schools in St George’s College and Christchurch Grammar.
While much of Nedlands is characterised by grand, stately homes, there are also less expensive options to suit the student population. A commitment to arts and cultural activities and many sporting and recreational facilities in the area create a friendly, community feel.
Along with the many fine restaurants, local cafes and specialty shops in Nedlands, the lifestyle options offered here are first class.
Nedlands At A Glance
- Postcode: 6009
- Distance to the CBD: 7 kms
- Distance to the beach: 5.5 kms
- Distance to Perth Airport: 18.7 kms
- Median house price sales: 1,500.000
- Median weekly house price rentals 3 bed 2 bath: $690
- LGA: Nedlands
- Transport: Tranperth: Bus services
- Surrounding Suburbs: Dalkeith, Crawley, Claremont, Cottesloe
- Median age of residents (2011 census) 41
- Median weekly household income (2011 census): $2490
- Best Coffee: Boubar