Affluent. Oceanside. Sunsets.
Like the Italian seaside city of the same name, Sorrento conjures up images of coastal living, complete with sandy beaches and stunning sunsets.
Sorrento Beach is the home of the Sorrento Life Saving Club and is one of several easily accessible beaches along Marmion Avenue. Properties listed for sale in Sorrento on the ‘beach side of Marmion’ are naturally both more desirable and more expensive than those closer to the West Coast Highway.
Sorrento extends to Hillarys Boat Harbour, which offers many attractions, places to eat and specialty shops. For more significant shopping, Westfield Whitford City is conveniently close, while Craigie Leisure Centre is the place to go if you prefer to exercise indoors.
Sacred Heart College is located in this suburb- a top Catholic co-educational high school.
- Distance to the CBD: kms
- Distance to the beach: kms
- Distance to Perth Airport: kms
- Median house price sales:
- Median weekly house price rentals 3 bed 2 bath: $
- Transport: Tranperth: Bus services, Train Station
- Surrounding Suburbs:
- Median age of residents (2011 census)
- Median weekly household income (2011 census): $
- Best Coffee: TBA