Located on Perth’s glorious Sunset Coast, Trigg is one of a number of coastal suburbs where luxury homes go hand in hand with the natural beauty of the surroundings.
Most of the properties along Marmion Avenue have been rebuilt in recent years, although the occasional fishing shack still stands- looking somewhat out of place next to its modern neighbours.
Rife with redevelopment, Trigg is popular due to its relaxed, beach lifestyle combined with its easy access to the West Coast Highway and the Mitchell Freeway via Karrinyup Road.
Trigg Nature Reserve, the playground and green open spaces across from Trigg Beach are a favourite with families. Trigg is popular with surfers and board riders. A nearby snorkelling beach called Mettams Pool is also a good place for young children to swim. A selection of cafes and restaurants in the area is icing on the cake.
Trigg At A Glance
- Distance to the CBD: 14 km
- Distance to the beach: Coastal
- Distance to Perth Airport: 24.7 km
- Median house price sales: 1,130,000
- Median weekly house price rentals 3 bed 2 bath: $645
- LGA: Stirling
- Transport: Tranperth: Bus services
- Surrounding Suburbs: North Beach, Carine, Karrinyup, Doubleview, Scarborough
- Median age of residents (2011 census) 40
- Median weekly household income (2011 census): $2076
- Best Coffee: Soda Cafe