Nestled between the idyllic settings of Lake Monger and Herdsman Lake, Wembley is the perfect location for families or anyone who enjoys the outdoors.
The paths around both lakes are popular with walkers, joggers and cyclists, as well as those who just want to relax and listen to the birds. Centrally located, you will enjoy easy access to local shops, schools, services, public transport and the Mitchell Freeway.
While the CBD is less than a ten minute drive away, Wembley boasts many top restaurants, cafes and specialty shops, as well as schools, sports and medical facilities. The attractive streetscapes and daily conveniences make living in Wembley highly desirable.
Wembley At A Glance
- Postcode: 6014
- Distance to the CBD: 4.3km
- Distance to the beach: 7.6kms
- Distance to Perth Airport: 15.9km
- Median house price sales: 1,000,000
- Median weekly house price rentals: $750
- LGA: Town of Cambridge
- Transport: Tranperth: Bus services
- Surrounding Suburbs: Churchlands, Herdsman, Floreat, Jolimont, Subiaco, West Leederville, Glendalough.
- Median age of residents (2011 census) 34
- Median weekly household income (2011 census): $1,585
- Best Coffee: Ingredient Tree, Wembley