Perth home search Service
Home Search On Your Behalf (up to 5 hours)
$675.00 + GST
Home Search On Your Behalf is ideally suited for clients relocating or for individuals who are unable to attend property inspections in person or just do not have the time to search for a rental property. Our consultants will obtain a wish-list of criteria from you, forward a list of suitable properties, view them on your behalf, provide a detailed report on each property and assist with all aspects of negotiation, including submitting the lease application. Any additional services can be requested and charged at an hourly rate.
- Perth area tour including housing styles, local amenities and schools.
- Obtaining a “wish-list” of priorities for the property you are seeking.
- Sourcing, inspecting and preparing a short-list of properties we believe are suitable for you.
- Arrange private viewings or home opens with the leasing agent.
- Inspect each property, or attend home inspections on your behalf (travel time charged).
- Provide a detailed unbiased report on each inspection.
- Assistance with completion of tenancy applications (including tips on how to apply for a property in WA).
- Negotiation of terms and conditions of the lease with the leasing agent and submitting an application.
- Free utilities connection (on securing a tenancy).
- On-going support post-relocation, by telephone and email.
Prefer to attend the home viewing in person? Follow the link below to find out how we can assist you.
We also provide many additional services that may assist with your move.
- Airport welcome and valet transfers
- Furniture leasing short term or long term
- Starter packs - bed, bath, kitchen & laundry
- Groceries in the fridge ready for your arrival
- Home style meals delivered to your new home or short term accommodation
- Purchasing a car through a reputable dealer
- Arranging car hire or purchasing
- Licence transfers/opening a new bank account
- Take receipt of your removal container and have it ready for your arrival
- Valet packing or unpacking